We rely on donations to fund our schemes, develop them further and for other related charitable purposes. We are extremely grateful to our supporters; each and every contribution is valued, please visit our supporters’ page to to find out more.
Please contact us to find out how you can contribute via cheque or bank transfer and for a Gift Aid form, or visit our funding portal.
Art History Link-Up is a registered charity, no. 1172792. Charity accounts and budgets for Art History for Everyone and the Diploma are available on request. All donors are credited unless requested otherwise.
- £5000 covers the entire cost of AHLU homework clubs for a year
- £2000 pays for two students to complete a two year A level Art History and Extended Project Qualification course equivalent in UCAS points to up to half an A level
- £1000 pays for two students to follow the A level Art History course for a year and to have the opportunity to complete an EPQ
- £600 pays for homework club for an entire class for one term
- £250 pays for a complete set of text books for an entire class
- £175 pays for snacks for homework club for a term
- £50 pays for two homework club sessions
Text to 70191
ART30 to donate £30
ART10 to donate £10